Pixar Workshop at Children's Creativity Museum on Miss A


My son and I checked out the Children's Creativity Museum in downtown San Francisco yesterday, it was great fun so I wanted to share an article I wrote about it on Miss A

Pixar animator Austin Madison will be hosting a storyboarding workshop there soon: Click Here to read all about it and how the register!

Children's Creativity Museum - The Marin Scoop


Miss A  is one of the largest and fastest growing online destinations for women. Miss A covers the latest on entertainment, style, food, family, city events, fashion, beauty etc. in 21 major U.S. cities. Miss A informs and entertains an audience of more than 95,000 unique visitors monthly, and nearly one million unique visitors each year. Miss A continues to grow organically by building a powerful online network of women with a team of more than 30 editors and hundreds of writers.

If you want to follow my articles and find out what is going on in and around San Francisco then please “Like” Miss A San Francisco Facebook page , and for those who want to follow what is going on around the country please “Like” Miss A Facebook page and follow Miss A on Twitter.

I'm very excited about this new opportunity, and if you have a San Francisco related or family friendly story idea for me to cover, let me know. (see "About Me" in sidebar)

Thanks,

Sophie Davies 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...