Who says a mom's bag can’t be stylish and practical?

A mom’s bag has to be full of everything you and your kids need for every situation when you are out and about every day. I usually carry everything but the kitchen sink on my shoulder and my husband constantly complains that he can’t find anything in my over-packed “Mary Poppins” bag. 

So I have recently organized the contents into individual clear bags for diaper changes, snacks, baby toys, toddler cars and trucks etc. and placed it all inside a stylish leather tote bag from ZARA

It has black patent leather side panels and contrasting short handles for over my arm nook and a long strap for over my shoulder. A stylish solution that my husband is happy about!

Check out H&M, Urban Outfitters, Kohls and Marshalls for other alternatives. 

Read what other moms use oncircle of moms website

1 comment:

Moms in business said...

A challenge of stay at home moms everywhere is how to continue to contribute to the family financially and maintain a sense of security and identity while still being available to care for her family. A mom's life is hectic, to say the least and she needs a business opportunity that will mesh with her already busy schedule.

Moms in business

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...