Land of Nod & Dwellstudio's New Furniture Collection

The new fall collection catalogs are arriving in our mail boxes this month and I wanted to share a couple of my favorites: The Land of Nod and Dwellstudio



The Land of Nod


Their colorful catalogue is full of wonderful gift ideas for the holiday season. Their durable wooden toys will last a life time and my son would love their Firehouse Collection




I grew up in a nation that runs on drinking tea, so I can’t wait to start having tea parties with my daughter, I love this eco-friendly 17 piece Tea Set that she can get her little teeth into, it is 100% recycled from milk jugs!




I am always looking for crafty ideas to decorate the kid’s bedrooms and love this make your own Fabric Chain Garland



DwellStudio


I am a fan of Dwellstudio's soft furnishings and their more affordable line for Target so I am super excited about their new furniture collection. Their couches, in particular, look great in wonderful colors and bold patterns. They also have unusual storage units that have a sleek vintage feel.




I dream of the day when the kids are grown, and I can decorate my house with these fabulous pieces without fear of sticky fingers and pen marks getting all over them. View their new Catalog online.





Baby & Toddler 

Weekly Activities Calendars


Looking for something to entertain your toddler or want to reach out to new moms with babies this week?


To view this week’s activities: Click here

1 comment:

MDF Board said...

Your whole post and photos are attractive.

MDF Boards

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...